No products in the cart.
Hoverboards are all the rage right now. You’ve probably seen teens riding them at the mall, adults taking them on their daily walk with their dog and everywhere in between. If you’re looking for a high-quality hoverboard, you can’t go wrong with one from iWalker Hoverboards. Not only will you get a sleek self-balancing scooter, but you’ll also get plenty of support should you need to repair your hoverboard in the future.
What If My Hoverboard Becomes Damaged?
If for any reason your iWalker Hoverboard is damaged, don’t worry. We have the parts you will need to get you back on the road. Our replacement parts are made of first-rate materials that are designed to make your board like new. iWalker maintains the pieces for the self-balancing electric board that include running light covers, motors, aluminum frames, batteries, front light boards, main circuit boards and more.
When Will I Need Replacement Parts?
Before replacing a part, you should first make sure all of the wires are connected and in the right place. Then unplug the unit and plug it back in. If the unit continues to fail, then you might need to acquire replacement parts from iWalker. Hopefully, you will never have an issue with your hoverboard, but just in case, here are some warning signs to look for:
- If the battery/warning light begins to flash five times, there is a bad cable connection. This connection will need to be replaced
- If the battery/warning light refuses to work, then the three-line power cable could be damaged or disconnected
- If the running lights work, the motor will not turn on, and the power light flashes one time, then the four-wire connector may be disconnected or damaged
- If the battery/warning light does not work, but the power light turns on, then the four-wire connector may be the issue
- If you see the battery/warning light flash four times, then the cables are most likely loose, damaged or disconnected
- There might be an issue with the five-wire connection cable if you hear an undesirable noise coming from the board
- You might need a new battery side sensor if you see the battery/warning light flicker seven times
- The battery needs to be replaced if you notice there is an orange light coming from the board
If you have any questions about replacement parts or hoverboard troubleshooting, don’t hesitate to contact us.